Why stay dry in a raft? Grab your friends and take these beauties for a cruise while you #FloatTheBow in style.
Shuttle Service is back!!
The ultimate in convenience! Let us shuttle you safely to the departure point!
We are open later so you can enjoy a lazy sunset cruise through the city.
No more sellouts! An extra 20 rafts means even more can #GetTheirLazyOn.
How it works: 3 simple steps
- Choose your vessel and determine whether you need shuttle service, then book a date and time of your preference – we’re open 7 days a week with extended evening hours for sunset floats.
- If you’ve booked the optional shuttle, head to our shop in the Calgary Curling Club to hop on. If you’re not taking the shuttle, head to West Baker Park Boat Ramp. In either case, your raft and gear will be sanitized, inflated, and ready to go!
- Float 15 kilometres down the Bow (which takes 2 to 4 hours depending on river flow) into the heart of the city to the endpoint across from Prince’s Island Park. You are always welcome to take your time and stop at the many parks and islands that you’ll float lazily by (but if you do, make sure somebody watches your raft so nobody sneaks off with it!).
The Lazy Day Shuttle is back! We heard last year from many floaters that the shuttle was sorely missed – so we’re very happy to announce its return for the 2022 season. From 10am to 5pm we’ll be running floaters from the Lazy Day shop at the end point over to the departure point at the West Baker Park boat launch.
If you wish to take the shuttle, you’ll find options to purchase seats within each rental product listing. If the option is greyed out, it means that the shuttle is full that hour.
New Look, Same Lazy
Though we have a new look, we are the same great Lazy Day – 100% committed to ensuring you have a great experience.
The Lazy Day Difference
Here are some of the things that make Lazy Day the best of the best:
- Affordable shuttle service
- Ample free parking
- Convenient locations
- Cleanest rafts
- Longest floats
- Rigid safety and Covid-19 protocols
- Real-time availability
- Full refund cancellation up to 24 hours
- Friendly crew to help you have the best experience
The Lazy Day Fleet
Is it a kayak? Is it a raft? Who knows! The fleet of new BowYaks has arrived, and we can’t wait to try them ourselves!
The original Lazy Day experience! Grab your family and friends and have some socially-distanced outdoor activity in our rugged and comfortable rafts.
Ranked the #1 Outdoor Activity in Calgary for the 5th year in a row!
Lazy Day Raft Rentals
Bow River – Winds through the city of Calgary
Lazy Day Raft Rentals, located in the heart of Downtown Calgary with easy access to the Bow River, is the easiest and safest way to experience river rafting in Calgary. Once you get one of your Calgary raft rentals, there’s nothing more relaxing than floating on a river. The gentle moving current, the sun on your face and the cool water below have the uncanny ability to make your troubles disappear, one by one. It seems like nothing in the world can disturb your peace in those few hours.
Experience Calgary’s Local Rivers at an Affordable Price
We are conveniently located at the Calgary Curling Club on Memorial Drive and have plenty of free parking.