Why stay dry in a raft? Grab your friends and take these beauties for a cruise while you #FloatTheBow in style.
We have simplified our pricing to include everything but the tax (arrghh!!)
We are open longer hours so you can enjoy a lazy sunset cruise through the city
No more sellouts! An extra 20 rafts means even more can #GetTheirLazyOn
How it works: 3 simple steps
- Choose and book a date and time of your preference – we’re open 7 days a week with extended evening hours for sunset floats.
- Head to West Baker Park Boat Ramp where your raft will be sanitized, inflated, and ready to go!
- Float 15 kilometres down the Bow (which takes 2 to 4 hours depending on river flow) into the heart of the city to the endpoint across from Prince’s Island Park. You are always welcome to take your time and stop at the many parks and islands that you’ll float lazily by (but if you do, make sure somebody watches your raft so nobody sneaks off with it!).
Many floaters recommend dropping a vehicle in the free parking lot at the Lazy Day shop so that it’s ready for you at the endpoint of your journey, then taking a 2nd vehicle, Uber, or taxi to the launch point at West Baker Part Boat Ramp.
New Look, Same Lazy
Though we have a new look, we are the same great Lazy Day – 100% committed to ensuring you have a great experience.
The Lazy Day Difference
Here are some of the things that make Lazy Day the best of the best:
- Ample free parking
- Convenient locations
- Cleanest rafts
- Longest floats
- Rigid safety and Covid-19 protocols
- Real-time availability
- Full refund cancellation up to 24 hours
- Friendly crew to help you have the best experience
The Lazy Day Fleet
Our remote location at the West Baker Park Boat Ramp is open this season and is the starting point for floating the Bow River. You will finish at our main shop downtown at the Calgary Curling Club on Memorial Drive.
- Step 1 – Book your raft(s) online and choose where you will pick up your raft. At the West Baker Park Boat Ramp your raft(s) and associated equipment will be inflated, sanitized and ready for you at your reserved time. The last raft will be leaving Baker park at 3:30 pm. If you choose to pick up your raft(s) at our main shop downtown (Calgary Curling Club), the rafts and associated equipment will be deflated, folded and sanitized for your pick up at the reserved time. (Note: Folded rafts typically fit in most vehicle trunks and come with a foot pump to inflate.)
- Step 2 – Free parking is available both at our main shop (Calgary Curling Club) and at the West Baker Park Boat Ramp location. (Note: Parking Passes are required on your vehicle dash at the Calgary Curling Club and are available from staff all day)
- Step 3 – By finishing your floating trip at our shop downtown, our staff will be on site to greet you and bring all the rental equipment back. Our exit area is just past the big red peace bridge on the north (river left) side of the Bow River at the blue flag.
- Step 4 – Due to the current environment, shuttles will be temporarily suspended for now. Also, bookings can be made by calling our shop at 403 258 0575.
Ranked the #1 Outdoor Activity in Calgary for the 5th year in a row!
Lazy Day Raft Rentals
Bow River – Winds through the city of Calgary
Lazy Day Raft Rentals, located in the heart of Downtown Calgary with easy access to the Bow River, is the easiest and safest way to experience river rafting in Calgary. Once you get one of your Calgary raft rentals, there’s nothing more relaxing than floating on a river. The gentle moving current, the sun on your face and the cool water below have the uncanny ability to make your troubles disappear, one by one. It seems like nothing in the world can disturb your peace in those few hours.
Experience Calgary’s Local Rivers at an Affordable Price
We are conveniently located at The Calgary Curling Club on Memorial Drive and have plenty of weekend parking.